Saturday, December 19, 2009

Elect Carol Condit District 15 State Representative


I am Caroline B Condit.

I am a 60 year old American female nurse who, out of a deep love of my GOD and my country, can no longer deny what I see happening to my country as not being a catastrophic time in my life.

I feel a fear and discord in those I speak with on a day to day basis. I sense the dis-ease that is weighing on peoples shoulders and hear the uncertainty in their asking what we can do to stop this march to the potential loss of our freedoms.

I realize that sense of dis-ease as I too feel it.

I can not stand by and expect “someone else” to fight for my freedom if I too am not willing to step-up to the challenge.

I come from a very diverse background.

I am the daughter of a military wife, 2 military fathers.

I raised two great children on my own.

I am a survivor of a child sexual predator attack.

I have a diverse work background that includes: Cosmetologist, rape and suicide counselor, prior authorization Nurse and patient care coordinator for a couple third party administrators.

EMT/EMT-A, search and rescue volunteer,

Insurance agent, Loan Officer, Public Speaking Teacher, hold and AOS in the Holistic Healthcare field, Life Coach in “Dying, Death and Bereavement” a Hospice CLN with Grace Hospice, a not for profit Hospice and last but not least a rescue foster mom for animals cast aside.

I am an AMERICAN first and foremost, who believes our Founding Fathers took their own freedoms to heart enough to fight to assure that same protection to future generations.

I, therefore, feel obligated to my American forefathers to continue their cause today, in protecting our Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constitution, by serving my fellow American Citizens, man, women and child.

Please help me be a voice for us in 2010.


Source: Carol Condit for AZ State Representative LD15

3 comments:

Fred T. Potter said...

This is my sister and I am proud of her ambition to seek public office in a time when we need HONEST GOD-FEARING elected officials. America needs to stand up and kick those in office today out, far far out. If we all took our responsibilty like my sister is then crime would be down, economy we be up and our troops could be allowed to do their job instead of political interference. So I say to you my Dear SISTER, Go for it and to everyone else, give her a hand up and lets get GOD back in America. IN GOD WE TRUST>>

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Carol Condit is a money grubbing contradicting liar